GO
First « 1 2 3
13-Jun 2017 04:51 #21
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Re: New Map Objects
I was going to put some restrictions first, including the number of times you can gamble, but then decided against it. If you hit a jackpot (2 or 12), you will clear out this particular Tavern at once until the next maintenance (unless somebody gambled away a lot of coins before you), but you can go to another one and keep gambling.
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
26-Aug 2017 07:28 #22
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
I'm still working on the Endgame (or whatever is going to replace it) and there is still lots of work to do but meanwhile, I was thinking (quite a lot I have to say) how to make moving from one map level to another less tedious and repetitive and I think I finally found a way Wink

I will have to do some re-arrangements, but at the end, each map level will have at least one new map object. Some of them I introduced in this thread, for the rest, I have concepts, but will implement them later after the second launch. Here we go:

Map Level 1: Wishing Wells - free Coins of Chronos (only on Map Level 1)
Map Level 2: Stockades – gold, food, and a random choice between Coins of Chronos, Artifacts, and Soul Gems
Map Level 3: Temples of Chronos – protection, potions of rejuvenations, changing town class, rolling back to previous levels
Map Level 4: Taverns – travellers and gambling
Map Level 5: Battle Grounds – (after launch) – practice your attacking, defending, and counter-attacking skills against neutral Commanders and their armies
Map Level 6: Graveyards – (after launch) – will tell later, have a concept, but will have to thoroughly think it through Wink
Map Level 7: Graveyards > Tombs – (after launch) – as above
Map Level 8: Graveyards > Tombs > Mausoleums – (after launch) – as above
Map Level 9: Graveyards > Tombs > Mausoleums > Necropolis – (after launch) – as above
Map Level 10: Pillars of Power – (after launch) – free Coins of Chronos (but not for everybody)
Map Level 11: Teleportation Gates; Undecima Town

Will put more details later

Cool
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
27-Aug 2017 11:23 #23
Fysh
Horseman

User
Active
So I assume that (apart from wishing wells) the other structures can also appear on higher levels too? Yeah, gives a little incentive to level to try out the new building...
liked this
disliked this
28-Aug 2017 05:16 #24
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Yep, everything will repeat on the following levels - all objects starting from Map Level 5 (i.e. Battle Grounds and up) are not static and will appear only when certain conditions are met, in other words - the map will not be overpopulated with surplus of the new map objects Wink
liked this
disliked this
Page 3 out of 3 Page(s)
GO
First « 1 2 3 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.