User Name: Password: Register
Undecima Forum News & Announcements News & Updates The Endgame for the World of Undecima 2
The Endgame for the World of Undecima 2
Topic:
Page 2 out of 3 Page(s)
GO
First « 1 2 3 » Last
22-Apr 2016 13:22 #11
Al Caponage

User
Active
Re: The Endgame for the World of Undecima 2
You have to make more troops and attack again! Did you save your coins of chronos for this moment to boost your troops completion?
liked this
disliked this
22-Apr 2016 22:30 #12
Al Caponage

User
Active
This is exciting! Did you see what happened? Are you guys all excited?!
ForumAdmin, You-Know-Who liked this
disliked this
22-Apr 2016 22:40 #13
You-Know-Who
Wizard

Active
The crown changed the hands Go Crazy I thought it would be me but I forgot that the first attack doesn't capture anything Shocked
liked this
disliked this
22-Apr 2016 23:06 #14
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Yes, the Crown has changed the Hands. There was supposed to be a notification, but I don't see it sent to anyone Sad will check it later.

Twisted-Hair put a tremendous defence and if not for this "running out of gold" incident, we might have had the Game Over already.

A new Crown Holder is wotnot, ranked #3 at the moment playing with the Might class. There will be 24 hours (or a bit less now) cool-down time for a new crown holder to catch a breath and then the time for a serious brawl starts again Wink

Well Done

Cool
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
23-Apr 2016 00:34 #15
Al Caponage

User
Active
I'd like to be the next crown holder.
liked this
disliked this
23-Apr 2016 00:57 #16
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Lol, move up the level and get in the line LOL
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
23-Apr 2016 01:04 #17
You-Know-Who
Wizard

Active
That's what I had when attacked first, defeated the first counter-attack, but then was annihilated by the second one:

And that was my last attack, the one that put my income to -167K. Shame that it didn't happen to meet the main army of Twisted-Hair, I'd like to see how they'd stack up against each other:

Well Done

P.S. sorta of a spoiler for wotnot, but why not, right Wink
ForumAdmin liked this
disliked this
23-Apr 2016 05:29 #18
Skull

User
Active
That's a sad end. Undefeated at the walls of Dry Wells but back stabbed by a glitch.
But it's ok. It's Beta and a longer world two brings more insight.

Something to think about. A high level commander + the crown + good artifacts + tower + walls and you can't be beat. Especially because you know what are the attacks with the siege weapons which you can harass with counter attacks.
liked this
disliked this
23-Apr 2016 21:18 #19
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
I'll think about it as well - the Crown Holder can run out of gold and mercenaries if attacks are constant and persistent. Besides, there could be potentially more people around Wink
liked this
disliked this
26-Apr 2016 19:54 #20
gow
Pikeman

User
Active
it looks like it, a few more attacks are incoming, but if they are the same as everything before, it won't be enough to do any serious damage. I really hoped to face Twisted-Hair, but to my deep regret he decided to give up on this round.

the crown + walls and towers + commander + defensive mercenaries are a very tough combination, but it's doable if attacks were well coordinated. Besides, I had a help from one player (not saying who) and that helped a lot.

Well Done
liked this
disliked this
Page 2 out of 3 Page(s)
GO
First « 1 2 3 » Last ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.