Active
Send Personal Message
Ignore this User
Number of Posts: 16
Number of Likes: 5
Number of Dislikes: 0
  26-Apr-2016 22:02
Avg. Posts / Day: 0.73
On 23-Apr-2016 00:34:54, Al Caponage replied in a therad: The Endgame for the World of Undecima 2
I'd like to be the next crown holder.
On 22-Apr-2016 22:40:18, Al Caponage replied in a therad: The Call of Ragnarok
I wish I had read this before I sent all my troops to suicide on a bastion with only 4 days to capture a soul gem. Mainly, I just thought the game was over, but now we all get more time! I'm gonna...
On 22-Apr-2016 22:30:09, Al Caponage replied in a therad: The Endgame for the World of Undecima 2
This is exciting! Did you see what happened? Are you guys all excited?!
On 22-Apr-2016 13:22:13, Al Caponage replied in a therad: The Endgame for the World of Undecima 2
You have to make more troops and attack again! Did you save your coins of chronos for this moment to boost your troops completion?
On 22-Apr-2016 02:20:40, Al Caponage replied in a therad: The Endgame for the World of Undecima 2
I accept that. Thank you for considering. Perhaps I will go and steal the crown myself to buy the extra 3 days!
On 22-Apr-2016 00:00:41, Al Caponage replied in a therad: The Endgame for the World of Undecima 2
If there's any way the game can continue on as is after the crown is held for 3 days and until the server lease expires, that'd be a welcomed opportunity to continue messing around with differ...
On 20-Apr-2016 22:58:00, Al Caponage replied in a therad: The Endgame for the World of Undecima 2
Ok. If you take the game down for some time just send us all out emails when you bring it back up. Otherwise, I might not get a chance at being the next winner. =P
On 20-Apr-2016 01:51:15, Al Caponage replied in a therad: The Endgame for the World of Undecima 2
After someone holds the crown for 3 days, this "round" ends, right? Then we all start over, or is the game being taken down for some time until you're able to work on it more?
On 18-Apr-2016 06:16:41, Al Caponage started a new thread: Market achievement not counting accurately
I've sold a total of 4 items on the market bazaar. After the first for 100k sold, I got the first Merchant achievement and displayed 9,999 gold progress towards next level. Yesterday, 3 items sold...
On 06-Apr-2016 01:15:08, Al Caponage replied in a therad: Shadow Inns and a bit of Gambling
I support this.
On 05-Apr-2016 07:42:50, Al Caponage started a new thread: Mercenary and Astral Countdown question
Cool :cool:
On 04-Apr-2016 21:03:58, Al Caponage started a new thread: Mercenary and Astral Countdown question
Well, that's cool. It looks great. I'm glad to be poking around a little bit. I hope I can offer you valuable feedback. As for the timer, I didn't lose track. I knew it was coming, but I ...
On 04-Apr-2016 20:44:39, Al Caponage started a new thread: Mercenary and Astral Countdown question
Yeah I started playing on a weekend, then got caught up on a workweek, a busy weekend, another workweek..., and there went my countdown/resources...just to kinda explain the type of situation that aro...
On 04-Apr-2016 20:15:36, Al Caponage started a new thread: Mercenary and Astral Countdown question
That's true from the perspective of the way things currently exist. What do you think of possibly making it the barracks' or mayor's responsibility to assign skills to troops? It seems tha...
On 04-Apr-2016 20:09:03, Al Caponage started a new thread: Mercenary and Astral Countdown question
Ok. Another question is, what happened to the tasks in my blacksmith, library, and building quarters that were qued up when my astral countdown timer expired? Now that I've captured a soul gem, no...
ยปLast
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.