Topic:
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
21-Jun 2015 16:27 #1
Sparkle

User
Active
Battle ended in draw
I am so grumpy Angry a perfectly calculated attack ended up in a draw(?!?) It feels like someone actually stole my win!!! By perfect calculation I mean I had the minimum number of troops to gain maximum experience, or so I hoped, because the end result gave me all the expected losses but no experience, no loot and no soul gem Shocked. I'm now sending some high speed troops to collect the gem and money, but the experience is gone... forever... (till next battle Wink) ... and, yep, I know how it happened, made a note for myself to send a little bit more troops next time... haaa... Happy
liked this
disliked this
21-Jun 2015 18:19 #2
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Re: Battle ended in draw
When you use Battle Calculator, there is an option to use "Fixed Damaged" (enabled by default), in which case all damage is averaged. In a real battle, the damage can vary within a given range and two battlegroups, which are approximately of the same strength (and that is not troops power), can have victory on either side, depending on their luck.

To make sure that you are going to win 100%, uncheck the "Fixed Damaged" option and run your Battle Calculator a few times (more times - better chances of making sure you're stronger) to see if your opponent has any chance of winning.

The battle lasts 11 rounds and if at the end of the 11th round, there are still surviving troops, it is the Draw.

If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
Sparkle, SuperRoma, Hero liked this
disliked this
21-Jun 2015 18:45 #3
Sparkle

User
Active
Re: Battle ended in draw
Thank you for explaining this Happy
liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
1 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.