GO
1 2 » Last
29-Sep 2016 06:31 #1
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
New Map Objects
There will be a few new Map Objects; the first one is Wishing Well.

Wishing Wells are Map Objects that you will find only on Map Level 1. You can send your troops to visit a Wishing Well and drop some Gold in it (currently 1000) and your Wish will be granted, and what can one to wish in the World of Undecima if not for more Coins of Chronos - and that's what you exactly get, some random amount of Coins of Chronos. So, yes basically, considering that 1000 is more a formal amount, it's free Coins of Chronos for everyone on Map Level 1 Well Done

Wishing Wells are located sparsely, similar to Ruins of Decima (not in each Cell like Dungeons and Bastions). You can visit as many Wishing Wells as you want, but each one only once a day (again, similar to Ruins of Decima). You can visit only one Wishing Well at a time and you can send any kind of troops there (would be better to send Scouts as they are fast and don't take extra Gold upkeep when you send them far away from your Town).

There is required minimum Troops Power to send your troops (like for all other Map Objects), but as it's only Map Level 1, it's quite low (currently 10 Troops Power, which is equivalent to 10 Scouts or 5 Axemen - it can be a combination of any).

You can see your troops coming and going the same way as for all other missions - on your Troop Orders screen, on the Ongoing Tasks screen, and on your Taskbar; and after completion, you will receive a Visiting Report, saying how many Cons of Chronos you discovered.

Cool

If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
Avalugg liked this
disliked this
04-Oct 2016 05:46 #2
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Re: New Map Objects
The next new Map Object is Stockades.

Stockades will appear starting from Map Level 2 and "sort of" replace Wishing Wells in terms that you can get some Coins of Chronos there. BUT since you are not in a Kindergarten any more Wink you will have to fight for this...

Stockades will be guarded by random combination of defensive Mercenaries. They will be located again similar to Ruins of Decima rather sporadically (not in each cell), but in all other aspects they are similar to Bastions and Dungeons. You can scout them and attack them (as many as you want and in any order you want).

Stockades will have some Gold and Food and as already mentioned they may have some Coins of Chronos, but wait, there is more!! LOL You can also find there Artifacts or even Soul Gems (but only one kind of a Supa Goodie at a time).

After you capture either Coins of Chronos, an Artifact, or a Soul Gem from a Stockade, there will be a chance (the same as for Bastions and Dungeons) of a Retaliation Attack. Similar to Dungeons and Bastions, Stockades with Supa Goodies are a bit different visually on your Local Map than ones with just Food and Gold.

Cool

If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
Avalugg liked this
disliked this
22-Dec 2016 06:03 #3
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Another new map object – Temple of Chronos

Temples of Chronos will appear starting from Map Level 3 and will be randomly and sort of sparsely scattered on the Map. They will offer a number of services and you can visit them with your Commanders. After visiting, your Commander will stay there until you withdraw him (similar to recruiting or reinforcing) and you will be able to see him visiting on your Stations Troops section.

Every day it will be a random choice of one of the available services and they will change (as pretty much everything in Undecima) during the System Maintenance time.

We’ll start with the most basic service – selling Potions of Rejuvenation (to restore your Stamina, so you can do more Town Jobs). Again, it will be a random number within a given limit available for all players, but not shared between them (e.g. if you have 10 potions in one Temple, you can’t buy more than 10, but even if you buy it, another player still can buy the very same 10 potions). The cost of each potion is 3 Silver Coins of Chronos (which will grow slowly as you advance up in the Map Levels, proportionally to all other growths).

After purchasing potions, they will be added to the inventory of you Commander, but he will still stay there until you withdraw him. You can do multiple purchases over several days (if the Temple happens to offer Potions again).

More to come soom Wink

liked this
disliked this
26-Dec 2016 16:54 #4
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
One of the other services that Temples of Chronos can offer is Protection for your Town. There are three different options:

Cloak of Chronos - will grant your Town protection for 1 day, can be purchased once every 7 Days, and costs 5 Gold Coins of Chronos.

Shield of Chronos - will grant your Town protection for 3 days, can be purchased once every 14 Days, and costs 10 Gold Coins of Chronos.

Armour of Chronos - will grant your Town protection for 5 days, can be purchased once every 28 Days, and costs 15 Gold Coins of Chronos.

The cost will slightly grow with each Map Level. Any new protection will cancel any existing one, but cooldown periods of different types do not interfere with each other, e.g. right after your Cloak of Chronos is expired, you can get Armour of Chronos (but not another Cloak).

More to come... Well Done

Last Edited: 16:55 26-Dec-16 by ForumAdmin
liked this
disliked this
29-Dec 2016 06:48 #5
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Another one is quite an interesting one - Change the Stars - will let you change the Class of your Town. It will change also all your existing Buildings, Troops, Researches, Commanders and all Class-specific ongoing training, building, and researching tasks - in other words, it will fully convert your Town into another Class, pretty cool Wink

No special requirements or limitations with the only exception of having all your Elite troops stationed in your Town as different classes have different Troops Power, unlike all other troops and of course you should have enough Coins of Chronos as it's not a cheap one. It will cost your 20 Gold Coins of Chronos on Map Level 3 and will grow a bit with each level up Happy

The last one to come :o

liked this
disliked this
10-Jan 2017 04:55 #6
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
And the last one - Turn the Time Back - will return your Town back to selected Map Level along with all your buildings, troops, and researches as of the time when your just advanced to this Level.

So, if you see that you made a wrong choice, if you get in a pickle with a nasty neighbour, or if for whatever else reason you want to not restart exactly, but just go back a bit (or quite a bit), here is your chance Wink As a minor spoiler, I can add also that it can be useful at the Endgame.

There are no any limitations, as long as you have enough funds, you can do it from any Map Level, including Level 11 and down to Level 2 (it won't make sense to jump to Level 1 as it's pretty much just re-starting). It will change your Town exactly as it was when it advanced to this level, including its Class, Troops, Researches, Bonuses, and Penalties, all Tasks, everything Wink

That’s all services that Temples of Chronos can offer Well Done

liked this
disliked this
02-Apr 2017 06:11 #7
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
The last new Map Object before launching is a Tavern.

Taverns, the same as Temples of Chronos will appear starting from Map Level 3 and in the same manner will be randomly located on the Map.

You can visit Taverns with your commanders, who will be stationed there until you withdraw them. When you Commander arrives, you can open Tavern interface and do one of the two tasks: invite a Traveller or go Gambling.

Last Edited: 06:29 02-Apr-17 by ForumAdmin
Reason for Editing: changes
Avalugg liked this
disliked this
02-Apr 2017 06:28 #8
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
I have finished with Travellers, so I can tell a bit more about them. There can be a random number of Travellers in each Tavern (between no Travellers at all and up to 11) and they are refreshed/reset every day during the System Maintenance time.

All Travellers have certain skills or profession, which will give you a particular bonus if you hire them. The professions go as following:

- Brawler will increase Attack for all your troops
- Sorcerer will increase Damage
- Runemaster will increase Hitpoints
- Cleric will increase Defense
- Sage will increase efficiency of your Library Researches
- Armoursmith is the same for your Blacksmith
- Drill Sergeant will do the same for all your Troops Training
- Craftsman will increase efficiency of your Building Quarters
- Minstrel will give your troops a Morale bonus
- Bard will give your Luck
- Pathfinder will give your troops Speed bonus

You can invite Travellers to visit your Town, it will cost you some Coins of Chronos (accommodations in your Guest Rooms – later about it ), and they will stay in your Town for some number of days.

There are three skill levels or proficiency, which is set randomly while Taverns are refreshed, and it can be either an Apprentice, just whatever it is, and a Master. Depending on their proficiency, they give a different bonus, can stay longer, and the cost to accommodate them will change as well.

Avalugg liked this
disliked this
02-Apr 2017 06:39 #9
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
To accommodate your Visitors, you have your Guest Rooms. They will be available from the save Map Level 3 and you can access them from the Town Menu. Guest Rooms start at Level 1 and can be upgraded up to Level 9. It will cost some Coins of Chronos and you can upgrade 1 Level Up on each Map Level (but if you skip upgrading on one of the Map Levels, you can upgrade more than later).

You can see all bonuses that you have in corresponding buildings and they will be also accounted for on your Battle Calculator (if you select the option to use your Town stats).

There are some nuances of course, but that’s pretty much it – I’ll post more when I finish the Gambling part Wink

Avalugg liked this
disliked this
03-Apr 2017 08:51 #10
Fysh
Horseman

User
Active
Nice to see the forum back online. I noticed it disappeared for a while. I assume you changed servers? Anyway, you certainly had me worried for a few days, thinking that you had given up on the idea. Shocked

I have read through most of the modification pages, and there is a lot to be excited about. I particularly like the cheaper troops, and quicker training times. I think it will make the game more engaging, as there will be more opportunities for players to attack the various map objects.

I think the pricing looks fair. Having the mayor as a paid feature will greatly encourage subscribers, which is what the game ultimately needs if it is to keep running.

I hope development is going well, and look forward to new feature posts in the coming weeks Happy
liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 2 Page(s)
GO
1 2 » Last ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.