Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
27-Jul 2015 15:28 #1
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Undecima Video Tutorial
Undecima Video Tutorial is now available on YouTube.
It's a series of 4 videos that will take you through the whole Game Tutorial, explaining different aspects of the Game.

[Updated]
The old Video Tutorial has been decommissioned.
There is a new reworked and edited Video Tutorial now.

Cool Watch it
Well Done It if you like it,
Thank You and subscribe as there are more video guides and strategies are coming soon.
Last Edited: 23:34 15-Mar-16 by ForumAdmin
Reason for Editing: new link
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
27-Jul 2015 21:53 #2
Avalugg
Gladiator

User
Active
Re: Undecima Video Tutorial
Well Done
liked this
disliked this
23-Aug 2015 20:35 #3
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Undecima Video Tutorial has been reworked, edited, and put in one file. In this video, we are going to complete the Game's tutorial, have a look at and get a feel for how to play the game, and learn about all basic buildings and main concepts of the Game. The Tutorial will walk you through the early stage of the game, starting from the very beginning and to the point where you research your Town Class.

To make it even more exciting... There are 5 letters hidden in this video, which will pop-up for short periods at random times in random places. Find these letters, make a word out of them, and send this word along with your game Login Name to me through a personal message (ForumAdmin). If the word is correct, you will get 3 days of premium account.

Well Done
Last Edited: 23:35 15-Mar-16 by ForumAdmin
Reason for Editing: new link
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
03-Mar 2016 22:31 #4
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
And yet again, I need to re-do the Video Tutorial as the new Tutorial is very different from the Old one. That's what I'm currently working on Wink

Well Done
liked this
disliked this
15-Mar 2016 23:35 #5
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
A new Undecima Video Tutorial covering all new and old concepts of the Game is ready on YouTube now.
LordSam liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
1 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.