Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
25-Mar 2016 22:29 #1
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
The Future of Undecima
The future of Undecima is undoubtedly bright, but I'm facing some difficulties at the moment. The hosting plan for Undecima is expiring on the 5th of May and the bill for the next cycle is roughly $3,600 USD a year, which is about $5,500 NZD (my currency). For some people it might be just peanuts, but for me it's quite a considerable amount. I tried negotiating with my host provider, and they knocked it off, but just a little bit… As such I will be terminating my contract with them and will be looking for another server, meaning that Undecima will be on the move.

During this move, Undecima will likely be offline for some time, but there is also a possibility that Undecima will go offline for a longer period (like half a year), so I can finish all development and implementation of the features that I have planned already and fix all the bugs that I was postponing for a while without distractions on maintaining the Game. It's not my preference frankly, but it can happen.

Another thing that I'm thinking about is running a Kickstart project to get some funds that would allow me to take some time off (that half a year I mentioned) and focus my time primarily on finishing the Game. I will post later more about it in a separate thread.

But if the move starts in the beginning of May, there is an open question - what's going to happen with the World of Undecima 2 and how anyone is going to win it if it's only that little time left. Even Twisted-Hair won't have enough time to jump though all levels and capture the Crown.

Let me assure you, the World of Undecima 2 will be completed, but for this I'll have to invoke the Call of Ragnarok I will invoke the Call in the middle of April and if the Game is not over by the beginning of May, whoever is the current Crown Hold by that time, will be proclaimed the winner of the Game.

Well Done

Cool
Last Edited: 22:30 25-Mar-16 by ForumAdmin
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
Sir Zed , RfaD, OoO, You-Know-Who liked this
disliked this
26-Apr 2016 11:58 #2
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Re: The Future of Undecima
The second round is about to end and after that Undecima is going offline for more development and will be closed for public access. It will be available again for playing in the late November of this year or perhaps later, depending on its state.

After re-starting the game at that time, everybody who played the game, will get an email notification (one-off only, no spamming Happy ) about it.

The Forum and Support sites as they don't require a dedicated server will be functioning after some outage and after I change hosting servers for relocating these websites.

There are a lot of changes to come, including some major ones. I will keep posting updates about them on the forum and on the Facebook page for Undecima as well.

It was good time to see you all playing Undecima and thank you everybody for your input, feedback, and comments.

Until later,

Well Done

Cool
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
Voldera, gow liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
1 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.