Number of Posts: 1320
Number of Likes: 620
Number of Dislikes: 2
  20-Feb-2018 07:57
Avg. Posts / Day: 1.32
On 20-Feb-2018 07:57:14, ForumAdmin started a new thread: Undecima Hosting
I'm afraid it's a very accurate picture :lol:
On 20-Feb-2018 04:17:14, ForumAdmin started a new thread: Undecima Hosting
Well, a bit of an upset - 48 hours, still waiting for them to provision my server. They are saying that they are having some issue provisioning Windows VPS at the moment, it never happened before, and...
On 19-Feb-2018 06:06:27, ForumAdmin started a new thread: The Summary of Undecima Changes
It's not really a "penalty" per se, just an extra upkeep :) and yes, it's still there, but it is only for attacking - exploring and visiting is fine ;) As for the class - if you ma...
On 18-Feb-2018 03:30:38, ForumAdmin started a new thread: Undecima Hosting
Ok, after some [actually a lot of :rolling:] pondering and research, I have sign up with a2hosting for a fully managed Windows VPS. They are a bit cheaper than HostWinds, but a bit dearer than Strato....
On 17-Feb-2018 05:08:25, ForumAdmin started a new thread: The Summary of Undecima Changes
Just a short summary of changes to Undecima before its second launch :cool: - There is no more Premium Accounts – all players can have access to all game features, which can be only limited by the a...
On 17-Feb-2018 04:15:02, ForumAdmin started a new thread: Undecima - Reloaded
Thank you, if I need pre-launch testing, I'll let you know. Would it be the same email as registered here on the forum? :cool:
On 16-Feb-2018 09:01:12, ForumAdmin started a new thread: Undecima Hosting
Another one I found - A 2 Hosting, Fully Managed, good reviews (9.3 user reviews) and prices better than HostWinds. Yet to check their support system, but it's 4 am here, and I better go hit my be...
On 16-Feb-2018 08:52:49, ForumAdmin started a new thread: Undecima Hosting
I found another one (or rather was recommended) - Host1Plus, and they have pretty prices, but not sure if they are plans fully managed or not, they have live chats, I waited for over 10 minutes, it...
On 16-Feb-2018 08:50:42, ForumAdmin started a new thread: Undecima Hosting
Yes, I noticed the difference :) I was wondering if Strato's plans are Fully or not Fully Managed. I'm just a developer, so setting and maintainting everything on my own might be a problem :-\...
On 16-Feb-2018 06:52:10, ForumAdmin started a new thread: Undecima Hosting
I found also this website: https://hostadvice.com/ and spent some time reading negative reviews for Hostgator - I'm not along in this universe :lol: They have plenty of reviews for a lot of hostin...
On 16-Feb-2018 06:36:10, ForumAdmin started a new thread: Undecima Hosting
Thank you, will do ;) I found this guys as well: https://www.hostwinds.com/windows-vps.php Very helpful tech/sales staff, was chatting for almost an hour (I've got very rusty in web hosting matt...
On 16-Feb-2018 05:15:44, ForumAdmin started a new thread: Undecima Hosting
Checked, they don't do Windows Hosting :(...
On 15-Feb-2018 06:52:38, ForumAdmin started a new thread: Undecima Hosting
I was considering for some time and quite seriously 1&1 hosting (https://www.1and1.com/), but then started the process of pre-signing a contract with them, run into a few questions, couldn't f...
On 15-Feb-2018 06:38:51, ForumAdmin started a new thread: Undecima Hosting
Last time Undecima was online, I had a dedicated server with Hostgator, but this time around I have a few concerns going with it again: - Dedicated Servers are expensive, comparing to VPS - one of th...
On 15-Feb-2018 06:31:14, ForumAdmin started a new thread: Undecima Hosting
I'm in the process of looking for good hosting company and will appreciate any advice or suggestions. Here what I'm after. - It should be Windows Hosting as all applications are .NET - Shou...
»Last
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.